pCall for paper!
- The deadline of abstract submission is August 31, 2014.
- Note: if you apply an oral talk, please send your abstract before July 15, 2014.
- The abstract should be written in one-page of A4 paper, and 3 cm top-margin, 5 cm bottom-margin, 2.5 cm margin right and left each are required.
- Download the NANOBUBBLE2014 abstracts template.
- The abstract must be written in English. Only abstract in Word file format will be accepted.
- You should finish the registration before sending the abstract. The abstract without registration can not be submitted.
- Please click here (require login) to submit abstract.